June 28-29, 2017 (Los Angeles) and August 23-24, 2017 (Seattle) — This is a two-day conference (two locations/dates) for professionals and students seeking to advance their understanding and knowledge of gender diversity and transgender identities in children, teens and adults. Learn More »
Double Thanksgiving 2016 Is Here!
Double Thanksgiving is Gender Diversity’s largest annual fundraising event and dollar-for-dollar matching opportunity.
Gender Diversity increases the awareness and understanding of the wide range of gender diversity in children, adolescents, and adults by providing family support, building community, increasing societal awareness, and improving the well-being for people of all gender identities and expressions.
Our services include:
- Providing support to families raising transgender and gender-nonconforming children and teens
- Working with public and private schools K-12 to create gender-inclusive learning environments, identify measures to decrease bullying, and provide assistance with gender-transitioning students or employees
- Increasing the understanding of transgender and other gender diversity issues for organizations, agencies, providers and professionals through group or individualized trainings
- Developing or modifying policy to include gender diversity and expression and determining the applications and implementation of such policies
- Providing referral services for additional resources
- Understanding and meeting legal nondiscrimination requirements regarding transgender and gender-nonconforming populations
Please watch our video to learn more about our life-changing work, and support us by making a donation today. Donate Now »