If your agency, organization or business is unfamiliar with the language and concepts relating to the transgender individuals or community, we can help.
- What are your legal obligations in relation to an employee considering a gender transition?
- Do you work with a person who is gender non-conforming but stumble on which pronoun to use?
- What about gender-segregated spaces such as bathrooms?
- Want to create a gender inclusive environment or reach a transgender clientele but don’t know where to start?
- How do you address questions and concerns of co-workers, customers, or clients?
Gender Diversity can help your organization navigate the complexities that sometimes arise when encountering these and other situations. In a non-confrontational manner, we will walk you through the basics of gender identity and expression, the applicability of these concepts, the ethical and legal considerations and apply them to your specific circumstances and/or workplace.
The goal of our trainings is to identify stumbling blocks and assist in creating simple ways to alleviate them. Our trainers lead engaging, collaborative workshops with ample time to ask questions. We can provide generalized, informative sessions or tailor a workshop to examine factors unique to your situation. Email or call us for more information.
The knowledge and insight acquired through our trainings can dramatically improve positive outcomes for staff, administration, and employees.
Thank you for so professionally facilitating the gender training. It was empowering without being confrontational. Much was learned!